What to do and what not to do during the Thai national mourning period
– Do wear black or wear white.
– Refrain from celebrations and festive activities.
– Postpone entertainment activities.
– Foreigners are advised to maintain a low profile and act respectfully.
– Behave with a sombre demeanour when in public.
– Avoid overt celebrations in public.
– Avoid wearing bright colours. Neutral colours are the most appropriate.
– Do not wear revealing or bright-coloured clothing.
– Follow directives issued by the authorities.
– Reconfirm business appointments in case of possible cancellations.
List shared by The Nation